» version 4.1 - posted on 2005-06-05
» version 4.2 - posted on 2005-06-05
EULA - End User License Agreement
End User License Agreement - Delete the supplied software immediately if you DO NOT agree with
the terms of this agreement.
rs4u.com SOFTWARE END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This rs4u.com Software End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between
you (either an individual or a single entity) and rs4u.com for all SOFTWARE produced by rs4u.com, which includes the
User's Guide, any associated SOFTWARE components, any media, any printed materials other than the User's Guide, and
any "online" or electronic documentation ("SOFTWARE"). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE, you
agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install or use
1. The SOFTWARE is licensed, not sold.
2. GRANT OF LICENSE. rs4u.com grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free license to use the
executable code of the SOFTWARE on your computer as long as the terms of this agreement are respected.
3. DISTRIBUTION. You are hereby licensed to make copies of the SOFTWARE as you wish; give exact copies of the
original SOFTWARE to anyone; and distribute the SOFTWARE in its unmodified form via electronic means (Internet,
BBS's, Shareware distribution libraries, CD-ROMs, etc.). You may NOT charge a distribution fee for the package and
you must not represent in any way that you are selling the SOFTWARE itself. Your distribution of the SOFTWARE will
not entitle you to any compensation from rs4u.com. You must distribute a copy of this EULA with any copy of the
SOFTWARE and anyone to whom you distribute the SOFTWARE is subject to this EULA.
4. TRANSFERRING COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Not all files display if it has been authorized for copying or distribution.
Copying or distributing copyrighted files may violate United States and foreign copyright laws. Compliance with the
copyright law remains your responsibility. Users who infringe on copyrights may be held liable by the copyright
owner. If rs4u.com becomes aware that you are using its products to infringe on copyrights owned by others, we will
terminate your license in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
5. RESTRICTIONS. You may not reverse engineer, de-compile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE, except and only to the
extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation. You may not
rent, lease, or lend the SOFTWARE. You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this EULA, provided the
recipient agrees to the terms of this EULA. You may not use the SOFTWARE to perform any unauthorized transfer of
information (e.g. transfer of files in violation of a copyright) or for any illegal purpose.
6. SUPPORT SERVICES. rs4u.com may provide you with support services related to the SOFTWARE. Use of Support Services
is governed by rs4u.com polices and programs described in the user manual, in online documentation, and/or other
materials provided by rs4u.com, as they may be modified from time to time. Any supplemental SOFTWARE code provided
to you as part of the Support Services shall be considered part of the SOFTWARE and subject to the terms and
conditions of this EULA. With respect to technical information you provide to rs4u.com as part of the Support
Services, rs4u.com may use such information for its business purposes, including for product support and
development. rs4u.com will not utilize such technical information in a form that personally identifies you.
7. TERMINATION. Without prejudice to any other rights, rs4u.com may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with
the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE.
8. COPYRIGHT. The SOFTWARE is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. You acknowledge that
no title to the intellectual property in the SOFTWARE is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and
full ownership rights to the SOFTWARE will remain the exclusive property of rs4u.com and you will not acquire any
rights to the SOFTWARE except as expressly set forth in this license. You agree that any copies of the SOFTWARE will
contain the same proprietary notices which appear on and in the SOFTWARE.
9. NO WARRANTIES. rs4u.com expressly disclaims any warranty for the SOFTWARE. THE SOFTWARE AND ANY RELATED
DOCUMENTATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT
LIMITATION, HE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NO INFRINGEMENT. THE
ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE REMAINS WITH YOU.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL rs4u.com OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL,
SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THE
SOFTWARE, EVEN IF rs4u.com HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN ANY EVENT, rs4u.com'S LIABILITY
FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY WILL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF U.S.$1.00
OR LICENSE FEE PAID BY YOU.
11. MISCELLANEOUS. Should you have any questions concerning this EULA, or if you desire to contact rs4u.com for any
reason, please contact by electronic mail at the address you get from http://ww.rs4u.com/Contact.htm